BPRS Chicago is proud to announce that Atlanta, GA will host the NBPRS 2013 Conference and Career Fair. Join us Thursday, October 3 – Sunday, October 6, 2013 at Georgia Power Headquarters.
Themed The Network @ Work: Leading, Learning & Leveraging Our Legacy, the conference will offer solutions for the practice of public relations with a focus on effectively leading through change and transitions. Against the backdrop of today’s ever-changing market and the continuous learning that’s required to stay in front of trends, we will leverage the legacy of our predecssors to strategically advise today’s clients. You’ll enjoy the workshops, insightful general sessions, significant networking events, and career and business opportunities.
Join the nation’s largest gathering of PR professionals of color for two days of networking with peers, celebrity key note addresses, an awards program and education sessions such as:
- Mastering the Market, the Message and the Medium
- PR Insights from Number One Brands
- The Power of Pop Culture, Entertainment & Sports on Today’s Consumer
- Taking Your Seat at the Table: Serving on corporate & non-profit boards as a path to success
- Brand U: How to ruin your career in 140 characters or less
- Tools for Transformational Change: How to tap your network to reboot your life and your career
BUY TICKETS HERE!
SPECIAL RATE ON HOTEL ROOMS: Lodging is available at the Hilton Atlanta for the low rate of $119 per night for single/double rooms. The deal ends on August 30th, so don’t delay! Make your hotel reservations here:
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES are also available.
For more information please visit the conference event site.